- “Booking” a written consent from you to the company requesting participation in a particular tour.
- “You/Your” implies the person, company or organisation whom the Company has agreed to provide the tour having accepted these conditions.
- “Company” means Unique Japan Tours, a company registered in Dublin at the registered address of 7 Herbert Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- “Letter of Confirmation” means the invoice received by You following the Booking which confirms the Contract.
- “Contract” means the contract for the provision of the Tour made between the Company and You.
- “Departure Date” means the start date of the Tour outlined in the Letter of Confirmation.
- “Tour” is the specific holiday/package organised by the Company in accordance with these conditions.
- “Tour Price” refers to land arrangements only and does not include flights.
1.1 By signing these conditions You shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed that the supply of the Tour by the Company shall be in accordance with these conditions.
1.2 These conditions may only be varied when supplied in writing by the Company. The Company reserves the right to change or update these Conditions at any time without notice.
1.3 Theses conditions as well as the Company’s Letter of Confirmation act as the whole agreement made between You and the Company. Any promises or undertakings given prior to this are invalid whether oral or written.
1.4 It is Your responsibility to check that the details of the Tour and the Letter of Confirmation are accurate before signing this. In other words, any additional requests, not outlined in the letter of confirmation, are invalid.